Two companies enter, only one comes out.
- Dice Hate Me Games now an imprint under Greater than Games.
- New Fabled Nexus imprint to focus on sci-fi and fantasy games.
- No staff were laid off.
- No projects have been cancelled or delayed.
- First co-project is a Kickstarter campaign, Bottom of the 9th, due March 1.
Greater than Games, makers of the popular Sentinels of the Multiverse board game series, have merged with Dice Hate Me Games. This is one of those happy mergers where nothing is cancelled, no one is laid off, and everyone is better off in the end.
Dice Hate Me Games (who recently released the excellent worker placement game Brew Crafters) is now an imprint under Greater than Games. In fact, GTG has used this merger to create three distinct imprints.
- Dice Hate Me Games will continue more or less as is, but now with the shared resources from GTG.
- Sentinel Comics will handle all things in the Sentinels of the Multiverse line, including Sentinels Tactics.
- Fabled Nexus is a new imprint focused on sci-fi and fantasy games. Its first release, Galactic Strike Force, just hit stores.
All current projects from both companies continue forward with no delays expected. The first joint project from Dice Hate Me Games and Greater Than Games is the baseball themed Kickstarter Bottom of the 9th. The Kickstarter campaign is expected to launch March 1.